Below we inform you in a transparent manner about the operation on this website (hereinafter “website”) of the so-called Cookies.
Definition of “cookie”.
Cookies are short text fragments (letters and/or numbers) that allow the web server to store information on the client (the browser, e.g. Internet explorer, chrome, firefox, opera…) to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after a few days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to user preferences, by the individual browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone)..
Similar technologies, such as web beacons, clear gifs, and all forms of local storage introduced with html5, can be used to collect information about user behavior and usage of services.
A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from the user’s hard drive or transmit computer viruses or acquire email addresses. Each cookie is unique to the user’s web browser. Some of the functions of cookies may be delegated to other technologies. The term ‘cookie’ refers to cookies and all similar technologies.
Strictly necessarytechnical cookies. These cookies are indispensable for the correct functioning of a website and are used to manage various services linked to the websites (such as a login or access to reserved functions on the sites). The duration of the cookies is strictly limited to the working session or they can use a longer time to remember the visitor’s choices. The deactivation of strictly necessary cookies may compromise the experience of use and navigation of the website.
Analytics and performance cookies. These are cookies used to collect and analyse traffic and usage of a website in an anonymous way. While these cookies do not identify you, they do, for example, allow you to see if the same user comes back at different times. They also make it possible to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality and will be treated in detail later.
Profiling cookies. These are permanent cookies used to identify (anonymously or otherwise) the user’s preferences and to improve his/her browsing experience. While browsing a site, the user may also receive cookies on his/her terminal that are sent by different sites or web servers (so-called “Third Parties”), on which some elements may reside (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains).
For more information about these cookies, which are not used by the website, please visit the appropriate section on the website http://www.Garanteprivacy.It/cookie.
Purposes of processing and purposes of technical session cookies.
1. Cookies with data compiled by the user (session identifier), lasting one session or persistent cookies limited to a few hours in some cases;
2. Authentication cookies, used for the purpose of authenticated services, lasting one session;
3. User-centric security cookies used to detect authentication abuse, for a limited persistent lifetime;
4. Session cookies for media players, such as “flash” player cookies, lasting one session;
5. Session cookie for load balancing, lasting one session;
6. Persistent cookies for customizing the user interface, lasting one session (or a little longer);
7. Cookies for sharing content via third-party social plug-ins, for logged-in members of a social network.
The owner of the treatment therefore informs that on the site are operating only technical cookies (such as those listed above) necessary to navigate the site as they allow essential functions such as authentication, validation, management of a browsing session and fraud prevention and allow for example: to identify whether the user has had regular access to areas of the site that require prior authentication or validation of the user and management of sessions related to various services and applications or storage of data for access in secure mode or control functions and fraud prevention.
For maximum transparency, a number of examples of technical cookies and instances of specific operation on the site are listed below:
• cookies implanted in the terminal of the user/contracting party directly (which will not be used for further purposes) such as, for example, session cookies used to “fill the cart” in online bookings on the site, authentication cookies, cookies for multimedia content such as flash players that do not exceed the duration of the session, personalization cookies (for example, for the choice of navigation language, recall id and password complete with the typing of the first characters, etc);
• the cookies used to statistically analyze the accesses/visits to the site (so-called “analytics” cookies) which pursue exclusively statistical purposes (and not also profiling or marketing) and collect information in aggregate form without the possibility of tracing the identification of the single user. In these cases, since the legislation in force requires that for the analytics cookies the interested party is provided with a clear and adequate indication of the simple modalities to oppose (opt-out) their installation (including possible mechanisms to anonymize the cookies themselves), we specify that it is possible to deactivate the analytics cookies as follows: open your browser, select the settings menu, click on the internet options, open the privacy tab and choose the desired level of cookie blocking. If you want to delete the cookies already stored in the memory, just open the security tab and delete the history by checking the box “delete cookies”.
When you visit a website, you may receive cookies from sites operated by other organizations (“third parties”) that may reside in Italy or abroad.
An example present in most websites is represented by the presence of youtube videos, google api, use of google maps, and the use of “social plugins” for facebook, twitter, google+ and linkedin. These are parts of the visited page directly generated by these sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks in order to increase the user experience of the visitor.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites operated by third parties. The management of information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which please refer. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, below are the web addresses of the various policies and procedures for the management of cookies, specifying that the data controller is not responsible for the operation on this site of third-party cookies.
- google informational: on the use of data at the link https://policies.Google.Com/technologies/cookies?Hl=it and complete information at the link http://support.Google.Com/analytics/answer/6004245
- google (configuration): the guide on general out-out for google services (maps, youtube…) is available at the web address http://support.Google.Com/accounts/answer/61416?Hl=it
- Facebook informational: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/ and https://it.facebook.com/about/privacy/cookies
- Facebook (configuration): access your account. Privacy section. Or follow the various guides on the web for example https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/disablethird-party-cookies
Liability for operation of third-party cookies.
As indicated by the guarantor of privacy this site does not have the ability to control the cookies of third parties if it uses third party services (youtube, google maps, “social buttons”) for which only the third parties are responsible. In addition, we recall the possibility for the user to delete and block the operation of cookies at any time using plugins for the browser and changing the settings as indicated in the various manuals contained in the browser.
Mandatory or optional consent for the operation of cookies that do not pursue marketing purposes.
It is not compulsory to acquire consent to the operation of only technical cookies or third-party analytical cookies assimilated to technical cookies. Their deactivation and / or denial of their operation will make it impossible to properly navigate the site and / or the inability to use the services, pages, features or content available there.
Owner and responsible for the treatment.
The identification details of the data controller of the data subject are as follows:
Consorzio Venezia Taxi
Sestiere Santa Croce, 328
30175 Venezia Italy
Exercise of rights by the interested party.
With particular reference to the rights of users with regard to cookies, we provide below some links for further information: